DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
UP: Fatehpur gang rape victim dead
The 20-year-old girl had also suffered about 95 per cent burns and had been in coma ever since.
New Delhi: The 20-year-old girl from Fatehpur in UP who was gangraped and set on fire on Sunday died in hospital on Wednesday evening. She had suffered about 95 per cent burns and had been in coma ever since.
Three out of 4 suspects have been arrested. The Kanpur police claimed they had arrested one of the four accused in the crime.
The victim from Shivpuri village was allegedly picked up by four men from the local market and allegedly raped.
The accused poured kerosene over the girl and set her on fire after she had threatened to go to the authorities.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Champions Trophy: Kohli Interacts With Security Personnel in London