UP: Fatehpur gang rape victim dead
The 20-year-old girl had also suffered about 95 per cent burns and had been in coma ever since.
New Delhi: The 20-year-old girl from Fatehpur in UP who was gangraped and set on fire on Sunday died in hospital on Wednesday evening. She had suffered about 95 per cent burns and had been in coma ever since.
Three out of 4 suspects have been arrested. The Kanpur police claimed they had arrested one of the four accused in the crime.
The victim from Shivpuri village was allegedly picked up by four men from the local market and allegedly raped.
The accused poured kerosene over the girl and set her on fire after she had threatened to go to the authorities.
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Dear Zindagi Teaser is Out and We Can't Stop Smiling After Watching It
- Dear Zindagi First Look: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt Will Drive Your Midweek Blues Away
- SRK, Alia Bhatt Tease Fans With Dear Zindagi Tweets
- BSF Says 7 Pakistani Rangers, Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border, Pak Denies
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire in Kathua District, 1 BSF Jawan Injured
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18