UP: Fatehpur gang rape victim dead
The 20-year-old girl had also suffered about 95 per cent burns and had been in coma ever since.
New Delhi: The 20-year-old girl from Fatehpur in UP who was gangraped and set on fire on Sunday died in hospital on Wednesday evening. She had suffered about 95 per cent burns and had been in coma ever since.
Three out of 4 suspects have been arrested. The Kanpur police claimed they had arrested one of the four accused in the crime.
The victim from Shivpuri village was allegedly picked up by four men from the local market and allegedly raped.
The accused poured kerosene over the girl and set her on fire after she had threatened to go to the authorities.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology