DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rashtrapati Bhavan seeks graduates for internship
The press wing of Rashtrapati Bhavan has sought proposals from graduates of national and international reputed universities.
New Delhi: The press wing of Rashtrapati Bhavan has sought proposals from graduates of national and international reputed universities for a three-month internship programme. The selected interns would be given a fixed stipend of Rs 5,000 per month and work with different sections of Rashtrapati Bhavan during the course of their internship.
Candidates having a first class graduate degree in Journalism, Law, History, Political Science and Literature from universities or institutions of national and international repute can apply for the internship programme.
Undergraduate students of exceptional qualifications will also be considered for the programme, according to the proposal. The objective behind conducting such programme is to familiarise students about the working of the press wing.
The press wing is responsible for disseminating information related to the President, President's Secretariat and Rashtrapati Bhavan to media and public at large.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi