DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rasool named as a member in Jammu and Kashmir Sports Council
Rasool, who has been named in the Indian cricket team's tour of Zimbabwe, was nominated as a member in the reconstituted Jammu and Kashmir Sports Council.
Srinagar: Allrounder Parvez Rasool, who has been named in the Indian cricket team's tour of Zimbabwe, was Wednesday nominated as a member in the reconstituted Jammu and Kashmir Sports Council to be headed by Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.
Rasool is among some of the eminent sportspersons from the state who have been nominated in the Sports Council, which has been reconstituted, an official spokesman said here.
Other eminent sportspersons from the state include Padamshri awardee mountaineer Sonam Namgyal, Bilquees Mir (Kayaking and Canoeing), J B Singh Bali (Hockey), Rashid Ahmad Chowdhary (Fencing), Ram Khajuria (Mountaineering), Dushyant Sharma (Wrestling) and Kuldeep Handoo (Wushu).
The Chief Minister is the president of the Council while Sports Minister is the vice president.
Recommended For You
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish