DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rathore's son wins silver in junior trap event in Finland
Manavaditya Rathore scored 110 out of possible 125 to clinch the second position in the event.
New Delhi: Olympic silver medallist Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore's teenager son Manavaditya Rathore won a silver medal in the Trap Event at the 5th Junior International Shotgun Competition being held at Orimatiila, Finland.
Rathore Junior scored 110 out of possible 125 to clinch the second position in the event.
Later, he teamed up with Sunil Sharan and Abhay Rathore to win gold in the team championship as well.
The girls also weren't left behind as Malika Vig and Varsha Varman battled hard to win silver and bronze medal in the individual trap event.
It was an intense battle as both shot identical scores in the final round but Malika pipped Varsha in the tie-breaker to win the silver.
In the qualification round, it was Varsha, who shout 56 out of possible 75 while Malika managed only 42.
As per new rules of ISSF, the qualification score is not added to the final score and all shooters start with a zero score in Finals.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish