DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ration card renewal extended till March 31
CHENNAI: The State government on Tuesday extended the deadline for renewing the validity of existing ration cards by one more mont..
CHENNAI: The State government on Tuesday extended the deadline for renewing the validity of existing ration cards by one more month - i.e., till March 31, 2012. Besides, the family card holders can also renew their cards by visiting the web address: http://220.127.116.11:8080/newfcp/cardvalidity.do. The online renewal facility will be available from March 1 upto March 31.
Originally, the deadline for renewal of ration cards has come to an end on Tuesday. Till date, of the total number of ration cards - 1,97,70,682, only 1,86,58,768 cards have been renewed their validity and there has been requests from the people to extend the deadline.
Tatkal family card holders, elderly persons who are unable to go to ration cards, those who are on pilgrimage and others can utilise the extended deadline and renew their cards.
Those who wish to draw ration items, should take two copies of the renewal slip and attach one slip to the ration card and hand over the other to the ration shop authorities.
Recommended For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan