Arrested Mumbai rave partyhoppers called to court
Anti-narcotic cell in Mumbai had arrested about 240 youngsters.
Mumbai: As many as 109 youngsters who were arrested at a rave party on October 5 have been tested positive for drugs.
They will now be produced in court. The anti-narcotic cell had raided a bar in Mumbai's Juhu area and arrested about 240 youngsters.
Some of them are sons and daughters of film stars.
Tests on the suspected drugs collected from the party venue have now identified them as LSD, cocaine, Ecstasy, marijuana and hashish.
More reports of blood and urine tests of the arrested youth are expected soon.
Seven suspected drug peddlers were arrested from the party venue.
They were booked for sale, possession and consumption of drugs.
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits