DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Arrested Mumbai rave partyhoppers called to court
Anti-narcotic cell in Mumbai had arrested about 240 youngsters.
Mumbai: As many as 109 youngsters who were arrested at a rave party on October 5 have been tested positive for drugs.
They will now be produced in court. The anti-narcotic cell had raided a bar in Mumbai's Juhu area and arrested about 240 youngsters.
Some of them are sons and daughters of film stars.
Tests on the suspected drugs collected from the party venue have now identified them as LSD, cocaine, Ecstasy, marijuana and hashish.
More reports of blood and urine tests of the arrested youth are expected soon.
Seven suspected drug peddlers were arrested from the party venue.
They were booked for sale, possession and consumption of drugs.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users