Arrested Mumbai rave partyhoppers called to court
Anti-narcotic cell in Mumbai had arrested about 240 youngsters.
Mumbai: As many as 109 youngsters who were arrested at a rave party on October 5 have been tested positive for drugs.
They will now be produced in court. The anti-narcotic cell had raided a bar in Mumbai's Juhu area and arrested about 240 youngsters.
Some of them are sons and daughters of film stars.
Tests on the suspected drugs collected from the party venue have now identified them as LSD, cocaine, Ecstasy, marijuana and hashish.
More reports of blood and urine tests of the arrested youth are expected soon.
Seven suspected drug peddlers were arrested from the party venue.
They were booked for sale, possession and consumption of drugs.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner