DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Raveena grabs meaty role in comeback film
The 36-year-old is playing a boy's mother in the film and is upbeat about the fact.
New Delhi: Raveena Tandon, who was last seen in an item-number in 'Bbuddah...Hoga Tera Baap', is making a full-fledged comeback with 'Gin Liya Aasman' and that too in a meaty role.
Directed by Rishi Deshpande and produced by Mudassar Aziz and Anil Bohra, the film is a story of a six-year-old boy whose father, a naval officer, has been missing since a plane crash. He is told that his father lives in the sky and the kid believes it. What follows is an interesting and emotional tale of love, sorrow and happiness.
The 36-year-old is playing the boy's mother in the film and is upbeat about the fact that she has grabbed a performance-oriented role.
The 'Mast-mast' girl of Bollywood had a release in 2006 with a film called 'Sandwich' and she has given powerful performances in movies like 'Shool', 'Daman' and 'Satta'.
<iframe width="100%" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dcOLA2qBYl8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Sachin A Billion Dreams Review: Ode to Memories of Sachin Tendulkar
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs