RAW officer goes missing a day before his wedding
His marriage was scheduled to take place on Friday but he has been missing since Thursday.
New Delhi: An officer of Intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), Prashant Agarwal, has been missing after he came to Delhi for his wedding. Prashant, posted in Cuttack in Odisha, had taken leave for his marriage and come to Delhi.
His marriage was scheduled to take place on Friday but he has been missing since Thursday. Prashant had joined his office in Cuttack in 2010 and he had come to Delhi on February 2.
According to Prashant's family he left home at around 8 am in the morning for some work but did not return. When the family members tried to contact him on his mobile, they found that the phone was switched off.
Police had earlier registered a case of missing person but later converted into a case of kidnapping. Prashant's last mobile location was Chandni Chowk, according to police sources.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Top 5 Controversies Over the Years
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Champions League: Sergio Aguero stars as Man City sink Monaco