Reality show with a chance to dance with Hrithik
The show titled 'Just Dance' is likely to go on air this summer
New Delhi: Whether you stay in India, Britain or the US, here's your chance to put on your dancing shoes and match your steps with Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan on Star Plus's upcoming big ticket reality show "Just Dance".
The international auditions for the show will begin Feb 27, as the "Just Dance" team will set out to scout talent in Britain and the US, besides covering the major metros and other cities across India.
"Just Dance" aims to provide a global platform for dancers who are not just passionate about their art, but also have a taste for different dancing styles. Contestants will have a rare chance to match steps with Hrithik, while ace choreographers Farah Khan and Vaibhavi Merchant will judge the show.
"Hrithik Roshan has glorified dance through his career and has been an icon and an inspiration to many dancers across the globe. Going by the brand promise of nayi soch, Star Plus through 'Just Dance' will be providing a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for aspirants to have the exceptional experience of sharing the stage with Hrithik himself," Anupam Vasudev, executive vice president (Marketing and Communication), Star Plus, said in a press statement.
Produced by SOL productions, the show will be shot across 30 episodes. It will start with auditions, and then proceed through eliminations, as the participants vie to be the apple of Hrithik's eye.
"Just Dance" is expected to go on air this summer.
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Akhilesh Fantastic CM but Needs Time to Be Mass Leader: Amar Singh
- Mosul Offensive Displaced 7,000 People: UN
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party