DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian adopts a kitten
Kim Kardashian has been spotted around with a new adopted teacup Persian kitten. She has named her Mercy.
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian has been spotted around with a new adopted teacup Persian kitten. She has named her Mercy. The reality TV star introduced the kitten to her fans on Twitter, with a series of snapshots.
Kardashian referred to the pet as 'my new baby Mercy', and was later spotted with the animal at her Dash boutique in Miami, reports digitalspy.co.uk. The kitten's name seems to be a nod to boyfriend Kanye West's hit single Mercy, the first from his new album Cruel Summer.
Kardashian, 31, recently revealed that she feels that her romance with West is permanent. She is currently in the process of finalising a divorce with husband of 72 days Kris Humphries.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes