DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Reality TV star Ryan Dunn dies in a car crash
American reality TV star Ryan Dunn has died in a car crash in Pennsylvania.
American reality television star Ryan Dunn has died in a car crash in Pennsylvania, according to a US report.
Ryan, 34, found fame performing stomach-churning stunts alongside American stunt performer Steve-O and comedian Johnny Knoxville on the MTV show Jackass.
He died when his sports car flew off the road around 2.30 a.m. on Monday while he was driving to his home in West Goshen, Pennsylvania, following a night out in a bar with friends, says reports.
Film critic Roger Ebert on micro-blogging site twitter claimed his death was due to drunk driving: "Friends don't let jackasses drink and drive."
However, police have still not confirmed if drink played a part in the crash.
Just hours before the accident, Dunn tweeted a picture of himself with two male friends, all of whom were holding what appeared to be alcoholic drinks.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Ashwin Looking to Unleash New Weapon
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings