DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rebecca Black's 'Friday' worst song ever?
The 13-year-old rose to fame, giving the tsunami a stiff competition for a place on Twitter trends.
New Delhi: 13-year-old American eighth grader Rebecca Black rose to fame over the weekend, giving the Tsunami a stiff competition for a place on Twitter trends.
She literally became an overnight sensation when Comedy Central posted her single Friday on their blog under the title 'Songwriting Isn't For Everyone'.
In the following hours more than 2.5 million people checked the video on YouTube, and declared Rebecca's anthem as either a work of satire or the worst song ever recorded. The song is basically based on the life of a teen who can't decide whether to sit in the front or back seat of her friend's car.
Well, to say the least the song has got all the attention in the Twitterverse. One of the tweeters says, "I think my ears just bled to death Rebecca Black", and millions of similar reactions doing rounds on the internet.
Like her, love her , hate her! One thing is for sure you cant ignore her!
Watch the video of the much talked about song below and decide for yourself.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="100%" height="407" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CD2LRROpph0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO