Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel grabs pole position at Montreal
Sebastian Vettel has earned pole position for Formula One's Canadian Grand Prix for the third consecutive year.
Montreal: Sebastian Vettel has earned pole position for Formula One's Canadian Grand Prix for the third consecutive year.
The championship points leader drove the fastest lap in the final qualifying session with a time of 1 minute, 25.425 seconds.
Lewis Hamilton also will be in the front row for Sunday's race on the 2.71-mile course located on the Ile Notre Dame in Montreal.
Intermittent rain dampened the course and slowed the cars for the last two of the three qualifying sessions. The forecast Sunday called for a low chance of rain.
The second qualifying session was interrupted when Felipe Massa turned sideways and skidded into the wall at Turn 3.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology