Red Bull's Vettel fastest in third practice at Malaysian GP
Three-time defending champion Sebastian Vettel edged Lewis Hamilton's time by 0.133 seconds.
Sepang: Three-time defending champion Sebastian Vettel was fastest in the third practice ahead of Sunday's Malaysian Grand Prix, beating out Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton and Force India's Adrian Sutil.
Red Bull's Vettel edged Hamilton's time by 0.133 seconds. It was competitive final session with nine drivers only 0.514 seconds apart ahead of qualifying later Saturday.
Vettel's team-mate Mark Webber was fourth followed by Kimi Raikkonen. The Finn, who won the opening Australian Grand Prix, seemed to be unhappy with his car's setup, telling his team "I don't understand how the car can change so much."
McLaren's Jenson Button has his best time of the weekend so far, finishing seventh. The Ferraris struggled with Felipe Massa finishing 8th and Fernando Alonso 10th.
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Bhubaneswar-Bhadark Train Collides With Goods Train in Cuttack, 1 Dead
- Pakistan Postpones SAARC Summit After Five Member Countries Pull Out
- Don't put Indo-Pak in Same Group of International Tournaments: BCCI
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha