DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Red Bull's Vettel to start last at Abu Dhabi GP
Vettel will start last at the Abu Dhabi after stewards ruled that he breached FIA rules during the qualifiers.
Abu Dhabi: Two-time defending Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel will start last at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix after stewards ruled the Red Bull driver breached FIA rules during qualifying Saturday.
The German rolled to a stop after qualifying, forcing him and a Red Bull representative into a meeting with stewards. They ruled that Vettel had an insufficient amount of fuel to be tested in his car.
Vettel leads the drivers' championship by 13 points from Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso in second place with three races remaining. Vettel qualified third on the grid and Alonso seventh. Vettel, who crashed out last year in Abu Dhabi, has won the past four races.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet