Red Bull's Vettel to start last at Abu Dhabi GP
Vettel will start last at the Abu Dhabi after stewards ruled that he breached FIA rules during the qualifiers.
Abu Dhabi: Two-time defending Formula One champion Sebastian Vettel will start last at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix after stewards ruled the Red Bull driver breached FIA rules during qualifying Saturday.
The German rolled to a stop after qualifying, forcing him and a Red Bull representative into a meeting with stewards. They ruled that Vettel had an insufficient amount of fuel to be tested in his car.
Vettel leads the drivers' championship by 13 points from Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso in second place with three races remaining. Vettel qualified third on the grid and Alonso seventh. Vettel, who crashed out last year in Abu Dhabi, has won the past four races.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance