Reema Kagti: I am not trying to be different
'Talaash' director Reema Kagti says having a big star cast eases out many things.
Mumbai: Reema Kagti, who made her debut as a director with 'Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.' in 2007, and has now helmed 'Talaash', says her choice of different subjects is not deliberate. "It's not like I am experimenting for experimenting sake. I think the story that I like leads me there. I am not consciously trying to be different or give anything different," Kagti said here Monday at the success party of 'Talaash'.
'Talaash', a supernatural film, features Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukerji. Kagti says having a big star cast eases out many things.
"I think having a great cast like this does make a film like this ('Talaash') have a much bigger mounting and platform than a film without this kind of cast. I think that's obvious," the 40-year-old said.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right