Reema Kagti: I am not trying to be different
'Talaash' director Reema Kagti says having a big star cast eases out many things.
Mumbai: Reema Kagti, who made her debut as a director with 'Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd.' in 2007, and has now helmed 'Talaash', says her choice of different subjects is not deliberate. "It's not like I am experimenting for experimenting sake. I think the story that I like leads me there. I am not consciously trying to be different or give anything different," Kagti said here Monday at the success party of 'Talaash'.
'Talaash', a supernatural film, features Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Rani Mukerji. Kagti says having a big star cast eases out many things.
"I think having a great cast like this does make a film like this ('Talaash') have a much bigger mounting and platform than a film without this kind of cast. I think that's obvious," the 40-year-old said.
- Cauvery Water Row: Centre Fails to Broker Deal Between Karnataka, TN
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Hindu Group Demands Cancellation of Concerts by Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali
- US has Now Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Adnan Sami Responds To Haters After He Was Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 1st ODI, Sharjah
- Border Villages in Punjab Back Army Action, Hail PM Modi