Reema Sen delivers a baby boy
Remma Sen received critical acclaim for her role in Anurag Kashyap's 'Gangs Of Wasseypur'
New Delhi: Reema Sen who received critical acclaim for her role in Anurag Kashyap's 'Gangs Of Wasseypur' stepped into motherhood on February 23, 2013 as she delivered a baby boy. The actress got married last year to Shiv Karan Singh, a Delhi-based proprietor.
Reema, who made her debut in films with Gautham Menon's 'Minnale', rose to fame with her roles in the South films such as 'Mugguru', 'Rajapattai','Aayirathil Oruvan'. She even featured in Hindi films like 'Aan Men At Work', 'Aakrosh' and 'Gangs Of Wasseypur'.
Actor R Madhavan also congratulated the actres on the arrival of her bundle of joy. He tweeted, "Congrats to my lovely co-star from Minalle Reema Sen on the birth of her baby Boy.."
Reema will soon resume shooting for her upcoming Bollywood film 'Society'.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology