Reema Sen delivers a baby boy
Remma Sen received critical acclaim for her role in Anurag Kashyap's 'Gangs Of Wasseypur'
New Delhi: Reema Sen who received critical acclaim for her role in Anurag Kashyap's 'Gangs Of Wasseypur' stepped into motherhood on February 23, 2013 as she delivered a baby boy. The actress got married last year to Shiv Karan Singh, a Delhi-based proprietor.
Reema, who made her debut in films with Gautham Menon's 'Minnale', rose to fame with her roles in the South films such as 'Mugguru', 'Rajapattai','Aayirathil Oruvan'. She even featured in Hindi films like 'Aan Men At Work', 'Aakrosh' and 'Gangs Of Wasseypur'.
Actor R Madhavan also congratulated the actres on the arrival of her bundle of joy. He tweeted, "Congrats to my lovely co-star from Minalle Reema Sen on the birth of her baby Boy.."
Reema will soon resume shooting for her upcoming Bollywood film 'Society'.
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter