Relatives of Bihar victims of Mumbai terror attack happy
Ajmal Kasab was hanged at Pune's Yerawada jail at 7.30 am on Wednesday and buried inside the jail premises.
Patna: Relatives of victims of the 2008 Mumbai terror attack on Wednesday in Patna were happy with the execution of Pakistani national Ajmal Amir Kasab. Rukhsana Bano, wife of Mokhtar, who was killed in the 26/11 Mumbai attack, and Israel Ansari, who lost six members of his family, said they are happy that "killer Ajmal Amir Kasab tasted death".
"Death was only option for him. I am feeling happy," Rukhsana said. Rukhsana, a resident of a village in Nalanda district in Bihar said, "My husband will never return and our life will never be same, but by hanging Kasab justice has been done to all those killed."
Mokhtar was shot dead at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST) in Mumbai by terrorists. He was one of the nine people from Bihar killed in the terror attack.
Ansari was happy he finally heard Kasab being hanged to death. "It was a much awaited news for us," said Ansari, a resident of Thav village, Nawada district.
According to Ansari, who worked as a taxi driver in Mumbai till 26/11, six members of his family -- his brother Illyas, two nephews, brother-in-law, sister and her son-in-law -- were killed in the attack at the CST.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology