DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Relaunching my daughter Shweta with 'Super Naani': Indra Kumar
Indra Kumar says he is re-launching his daughter Shweta with veteran actress Rekha in 'Super Naani'.
Mumbai: Director Indra Kumar says he is re-launching his daughter Shweta with veteran actress Rekha in his directorial venture 'Super Naani'.
"I am very happy that I am re-launching my daughter Shweta with 'Super Naani'. I am all the more happy that at such a young age she is sharing the screen space with Rekha. It's a wonderful feeling that she will be seen with Rekha in a complete revamped look," Kumar told IANS.
"She made her debut with Himesh Reshmiya in 'Karzzz'. Unfortunately the film didn't work at the box office," added the director, who made hits like 'Dil', 'Beta', and 'Masti'.
'Super Naani' is about women's empowerment where the grandson inspires his grandmother (naani) to do something worthwhile in life. Sharman Joshi's is essaying the role of Rekha's grandson in the film, is slated for a August release.
Kumar says Shweta will be seen as Sharma's love interest in the film and added: "There is a wonderful chemistry between both of them."
'Super Naani' also features Anupam Kher.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet