DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Relief for Home and Transport Minister R Ashok
BANGALORE: M Manjunath has withdrawn his private compliant filed against Home and Transport Minister R Ashok over alleged illegal ..
BANGALORE: M Manjunath has withdrawn his private compliant filed against Home and Transport Minister R Ashok over alleged illegal denotification of 23 guntas of land in Lottegollahalli.
Manjunath had stated that the land was earlier acquired by Bangalore Development Authority (BDA)for the formation of Raj Mahal Vilas Layout and the denotification had caused a loss of Rs 26 crore to the state exchequer.
It is learnt that the complaint has been withdrawn in the absence of permission by the Governor to prosecute against Ashok, the sitting MLA and minister.
It can be recalled here that Ashok had even approached the High Court against the Lokayukta Special Court which had directed Lokayukta police to inquire into the complaint and submit a report within six months. The High Court had reserved order on the petition by Ashok.
Katta Jr withdraws case
Jagadish, son of former industries minister Katta Subramanya Naidu and also Vasanthanagar corporator and KIADB officer Muninarayanappa withdrew their petitions filed in the High Court seeking to quash FIR filed against them by Lokayukta in the KIADB scam.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835