Relief for Home and Transport Minister R Ashok
BANGALORE: M Manjunath has withdrawn his private compliant filed against Home and Transport Minister R Ashok over alleged illegal ..
BANGALORE: M Manjunath has withdrawn his private compliant filed against Home and Transport Minister R Ashok over alleged illegal denotification of 23 guntas of land in Lottegollahalli.
Manjunath had stated that the land was earlier acquired by Bangalore Development Authority (BDA)for the formation of Raj Mahal Vilas Layout and the denotification had caused a loss of Rs 26 crore to the state exchequer.
It is learnt that the complaint has been withdrawn in the absence of permission by the Governor to prosecute against Ashok, the sitting MLA and minister.
It can be recalled here that Ashok had even approached the High Court against the Lokayukta Special Court which had directed Lokayukta police to inquire into the complaint and submit a report within six months. The High Court had reserved order on the petition by Ashok.
Katta Jr withdraws case
Jagadish, son of former industries minister Katta Subramanya Naidu and also Vasanthanagar corporator and KIADB officer Muninarayanappa withdrew their petitions filed in the High Court seeking to quash FIR filed against them by Lokayukta in the KIADB scam.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right