Relying on word of mouth for 'Kai Po Che': Abhishek Kapoor
'Kai Po Che!' is an adaptation of Chetan Bagat's 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life'.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Abhishek Kapoor, who is all geared up for his forthcoming film 'Kai Po Che!', says he is relying on word of mouth for the film. "I am definitely relying on word of mouth for this film. This film doesn't have stars, but I am sure the content will take ahead the film," Kapoor told IANS.
'Kai Po Che!' is an adaptation of Chetan Bagat's 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life'. Kapoor has worked with young talents like Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh and Rajkumar Yadav with Amrita Puri the female lead in the film.
Currently, he is enjoying the positive response the film garnered at the Berlin Film Festival.
"It was very overwhelming when the film got standing ovation at Berlin Film Festival. It was great that the people really enjoyed the film," he said.
Kapoor, who won a National Award for 2008 film 'Rock On!!', says he has not roped in stars for the film as the script demanded fresh faces.
"Earlier, I thought to rope in stars for the film, but when I gave it a second thought I decided to get in some fresh actors. I am sure they have done justice to the film," he said.
'Kai Po Che!' will be released on Friday.
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away