Remake of 'Vettai' in Telugu on floors from Aug 10
Bellamkonda Suresh is producing remake of 'Vettai' in which Sunil and Naga Chaitanya are playing the main leads.
It is known that Bellamkonda Suresh is producing a movie in which Sunil and Naga Chaitanya are playing the main leads. The film is the remake of Tamil hit Vettai, which was earlier planned to be released in Telugu as Bhale Tammudu. However, Suresh felt that it would do well if it is remade into Telugu.
While Sunil is reprising Madhavan's role, Chai is stepping into the shoes of Arya. This funny and intelligent film is very likely to become a hit, because it has the right formula. It stars Hansika Motwani and Aksha (Kandireega fame) as the female leads.
The film will go on the floors from August 10. Brahmanandam, Rama Prabha, Kota, Nagineedu, Dharmavarapu, Ahuthi Prasad, Duvvasi Mohan, Srinivasa Reddy, Jayaprakash Reddy, Ashutosh Rana, 'Vennela' Kishore and others are part of the cast. Story is by Linguswamy (Tamil director).
Music is by SS Thaman. Dialogues and screenplay are by A Deepak Raj. Lyrics are by Chandrabose. Cinematography is by Arthur A Wilson. Editing is by Gautham Raju. Fights are by Ram-Laxman. Directed by P Kishore Kumar
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor