Remo D'Souza to perform at Maha Kumbh
The team of 'ABCD: AnyBody Can Dance' will perform at the Maha Kumbh as a promotional activity for the film.
Mumbai: The team of 'ABCD: AnyBody Can Dance' will perform at the Maha Kumbh as a promotional activity for the film. Director Remo D'Souza says they will perform on a devotional song. "I am planning to do a performance with the 'ABCD' team at the Maha Kumbh. The logistics are being finalised by UTV (Motion Pictures) and me," Remo told IANS.
"We have a devotional song Deva which we want to perform there. It will be a spiritual experience to dance on this high energy track at the Maha Kumbh, where so many people come to find themselves and feel closer to god," he added.
The dance-based movie, releasing Feb 8, features Prabhudheva and Ganesh Acharya, apart from young dancers.
- Samajwadi Party Meeting Turns Into Family Drama After Akhilesh and Shivpal Spar In Public
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- Mulayam Vs Akhilesh: Old Values Vs New Thinking
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by Akhilesh