DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Removal of DCC&DE Director ordered
BANGALORE: In an unprecedented move, Higher Education Minister Dr V S Acharya has ordered the removal of Director of the Directora..
BANGALORE: In an unprecedented move, Higher Education Minister Dr V S Acharya has ordered the removal of Director of the Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education (DCC&DE) Dr B R Niranjan in a letter written to Registrar (Administration) Dr B C Mylarappa.
The government order cites the problems caused to students due to irregularities in the examination procedures as the reason.
The re-examination for the four centres where exams held in August 2011 were nullified due to allegationsof large scale malpractices is yet to be conducted.
The order has directed the university to appoint a professor suitable to the post.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017