Removal of DCC&DE Director ordered
BANGALORE: In an unprecedented move, Higher Education Minister Dr V S Acharya has ordered the removal of Director of the Directora..
BANGALORE: In an unprecedented move, Higher Education Minister Dr V S Acharya has ordered the removal of Director of the Directorate of Correspondence Courses and Distance Education (DCC&DE) Dr B R Niranjan in a letter written to Registrar (Administration) Dr B C Mylarappa.
The government order cites the problems caused to students due to irregularities in the examination procedures as the reason.
The re-examination for the four centres where exams held in August 2011 were nullified due to allegationsof large scale malpractices is yet to be conducted.
The order has directed the university to appoint a professor suitable to the post.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- CBFC Refuses to Pass Lipstick Under My Burkha for Being 'Lady Oriented'
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1