DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Repolling in 7 booths on December 6: Election Commission
<p>Election Commission on Wednesday announced to hold repoll in seven booths of Rajasthan on December 6 after some complaints were received on the election day.</p>
Election Commission on Wednesday announced to hold repoll in seven booths of Rajasthan on December 6 after some complaints were received on the election day.
On the recommendations of Returning Officers, EC has decided to hold repoll in seven booths of the state, a release issued by Chief Electoral Office said in Jaipur. Repolling will be held in booth number 134 of Khetari seat, 86 of Alwar, 92 and 96 of Rajgarh-Laxmangarh, 187 of Nasirabad, 121 of Jhalawar and 229-A of Jhotwara seat between 8 am and 5 pm, the release said.
In the last assembly polls in 2008, repolling was held in 120 booths, but the figure was less this time due to better election management and police security, it said. Counting of votes in 199 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan, where polling took place on December 1, will take place on December 8.
Polling in Churu constituency, which was adjourned following the death of BSP candidate Jagdish Meghwal, will take place on December 13 and counting will be on December 16.
Recommended For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- Video - One-off Rolls-Royce ‘Sweptail’ Bespoke Revealed
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan