Reshuffle in Delhi Police among top, middle-level officers
AK Singh of 1999 batch has been promoted and posted as Additional Commissioner in Traffic (HQ).
New Delhi: The Delhi Police on Wednesday effected a reshuffle among its top and middle-level officers, some of whom were promoted to Special Commissioner rank. P Kamaraj, a 1987-batch IPS officer, was promoted as a Special Commissioner and assigned Vigilance wing while Taj Hasan of the same batch was assigned Traffic wing in the same rank.
Kamaraj was Joint Commissioner in charge of South-Eastern Range while Hasan was in charge of Central Range. N Dilip Kumar, also of the 1987 batch, has also been promoted as Special Commissioner and will look after Provisions and Logistics. He was looking after Provisions and Logistics as Joint Commissioner before promotion. Sanjay Baniwal, a 1989-batch officer, has been transferred Recruitment to South-Eastern Range as Joint Commissioner.
Joint Commissioner Mukesh Kumar Meena, also of 1989 batch, has been transferred from Security to General Administration SK Gautam of 1989-batch has been posted as Security in the rank of Joint Commission on repatriation from central deputation.
Joint Commissioner Tajender Singh Luthra, a 1990-batch officer, has been transferred from Northern Range to Central Range while Dependra Pathak has been transferred from General Administration to Head Quarters. Virender Singh of 1991 batch has been posted as Joint Commissioner of Northern Range. He was Joint Commissioner in charge of Headquarters. AK Singh of 1999 batch has been promoted and posted as Additional Commissioner in Traffic (HQ). He was DCP (Traffic-VIP).
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- Saamana Office Attacked Over Cartoon Mocking Maratha Protests
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Shoe Hurled at Rahul Gandhi in UP; He Blames BJP, RSS
- Rahul Gandhi Visits Places of All Faiths in UP