'Residents near Bhopal gas tragedy site forced to drink unsafe water'
Organisations working for the welfare of survivors of the 1984 Bhopal Gas tragedy have alleged that due to the Madhya Pradesh government's gross neglect, people living around the abandoned Union Carbide factory, are forced to consume contaminated water.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- CBFC Refuses to Pass Lipstick Under My Burkha for Being 'Lady Oriented'
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1