Pookutty now a voting member of Oscars Academy
Pookutty received an invitation to join the Oscar roster of voting.
Oscar winning sound techician Resul Pookutty has become a voting member of the Academy of Motion Pictures.
He will be joining the league of music maestro AR Rahman and other Hollywood greats.
The 38-year-old is hopeful that membership in the Academy will boost his profile in Hollywood.
He also hopes that this membership will help him attract good work in Hollywood.
Pookutty is one of the 134 artistes to have received an invitation to join the Oscar roster of voting.
He will be in the company of A-listers like Will Smith, Quentin Tarantino, Jack Nicholson and Indian born director Mira Nair in the Academy.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"