DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Pookutty now a voting member of Oscars Academy
Pookutty received an invitation to join the Oscar roster of voting.
Oscar winning sound techician Resul Pookutty has become a voting member of the Academy of Motion Pictures.
He will be joining the league of music maestro AR Rahman and other Hollywood greats.
The 38-year-old is hopeful that membership in the Academy will boost his profile in Hollywood.
He also hopes that this membership will help him attract good work in Hollywood.
Pookutty is one of the 134 artistes to have received an invitation to join the Oscar roster of voting.
He will be in the company of A-listers like Will Smith, Quentin Tarantino, Jack Nicholson and Indian born director Mira Nair in the Academy.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Root, Hales Steady Ship
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish