Return of the 'Grand Master' - Mithun back for 'DID Super Moms'
Mithun Chakraborty will return to his role as the 'grand master' on the forthcoming edition of the reality show.
New Delhi: Actor and Bollywood's 'disco dancer' Mithun Chakraborty will return to his role as the 'grand master' on the forthcoming edition of reality show 'Dance India Dance' - 'DID Super Moms'. He is happy to be back on board, and excited about judging "mummy participants".
"'Dance India Dance' is family to me. I actually miss the madness whenever the season is not on air. The auditions have seen some very good dancers and has validated our belief that a platform was required to salute mothers who loved to dance," Mithun said in a statement.
"I am absolutely looking forward to the show and can't wait to shake a leg again with my favorite people, host Jay (Bhanushali), and judges Marzi (Pestonji) and Farah (Khan) and of course the amazing 'mummy' participants who will showcase their dancing skills," he added.
He has sent out a "grand salute" to the "family members of these courageous ladies who are the real strength behind each of them and have encouraged them to realise their passion on a national platform".
"There's great satisfaction when one is surrounded by so much energy and talent. We are working towards making this show a rocking success this year too," added the 62-year-old.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson