RGV feels weird shooting reel hanging of Kasab
Kasab, the lone terrorist who was caught alive, was hanged Nov 21. Varma has included that part in his movie too.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma says he felt weird after he completed shooting the hanging scene in his movie 'The Attacks of 26/11', based on the Mumbai terror attack. "Just now finished shooting Kasab's hanging... Must say it felt really eerie that the reel hanging happened hardly a week after the real hanging," Varma wrote on Twitter. Varma, 50, is busy shooting the movie, which is based on how 10 terrorists came to Mumbai and executed their plan of unleashing terror in key areas of the country's business capital.
Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone terrorist who was caught alive, was hanged Nov 21. Varma has included that part in his movie too.
'The Attacks of 26/11' features Nana Patekar and Sanjeev Jaiswal. A 15-minute footage of the movie was recently screened for policemen and attack victims.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Mulayam Vs Akhilesh: Old Values Vs New Thinking
- Mulayam Singh Should Become UP Chief Minister, Urges Shivpal
- Akhilesh Yadav Rebuffs Formation Of New Party, Says Will Remain With SP
- Akhilesh-Shivpal Supporters Clash Ahead of Crucial SP Meet