RGV feels weird shooting reel hanging of Kasab
Kasab, the lone terrorist who was caught alive, was hanged Nov 21. Varma has included that part in his movie too.
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma says he felt weird after he completed shooting the hanging scene in his movie 'The Attacks of 26/11', based on the Mumbai terror attack. "Just now finished shooting Kasab's hanging... Must say it felt really eerie that the reel hanging happened hardly a week after the real hanging," Varma wrote on Twitter. Varma, 50, is busy shooting the movie, which is based on how 10 terrorists came to Mumbai and executed their plan of unleashing terror in key areas of the country's business capital.
Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone terrorist who was caught alive, was hanged Nov 21. Varma has included that part in his movie too.
'The Attacks of 26/11' features Nana Patekar and Sanjeev Jaiswal. A 15-minute footage of the movie was recently screened for policemen and attack victims.
Recommended For You
- Dhoni Motivates Jharkhand Teammates in Unique Style
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1