Richa and Jai to act in a a bilingual film
The film will be produced by Gautham Menon and directed by newbie Prem Sai.
This is the latest buzz in tinsel town. A little birdie has it that Jai and Richa Gangopadhyay have signed a bilingual titled 'Tamil Selvanum Thaniyar Anjalum'. The film will be produced by Gautham Menon and directed by newbie Prem Sai.
The film will be Richa's first release in Tamil after back to back hits 'Mayakkam Enna' and 'Osthi'. Santhanam and VTV Ganesh are said to be a part of this project as well. This will be VTV Ganesh's first on screen appearance sans Simbu.
Titled 'Courier Boy Kalyan' in Telugu the film is said to roll in Telugu with Nithin and Richa in the lead roles. Music is by playback singer turned music composer Karthik, cinematography is by Gautham and art by Rajeevan.
Both the Tamil - Telugu versions are said to go on floors come June 14.
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- Watch: Exclusive Interview With Former Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Will Pakistan Ever Accept Any Evidence Provided By India on Terror Propagated From Pak Soil?
- India Pulls Out of Saarc Meet, is Pakistan's Isolation Complete?