Richa and Jai to act in a a bilingual film
The film will be produced by Gautham Menon and directed by newbie Prem Sai.
This is the latest buzz in tinsel town. A little birdie has it that Jai and Richa Gangopadhyay have signed a bilingual titled 'Tamil Selvanum Thaniyar Anjalum'. The film will be produced by Gautham Menon and directed by newbie Prem Sai.
The film will be Richa's first release in Tamil after back to back hits 'Mayakkam Enna' and 'Osthi'. Santhanam and VTV Ganesh are said to be a part of this project as well. This will be VTV Ganesh's first on screen appearance sans Simbu.
Titled 'Courier Boy Kalyan' in Telugu the film is said to roll in Telugu with Nithin and Richa in the lead roles. Music is by playback singer turned music composer Karthik, cinematography is by Gautham and art by Rajeevan.
Both the Tamil - Telugu versions are said to go on floors come June 14.
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: South Korea Strengthen Semifinal Claim With 5-3 Win Over China
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Lewis Hamilton Beats Title Rival Nico Rosberg to Pole