DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Richa and Jai to act in a a bilingual film
The film will be produced by Gautham Menon and directed by newbie Prem Sai.
This is the latest buzz in tinsel town. A little birdie has it that Jai and Richa Gangopadhyay have signed a bilingual titled 'Tamil Selvanum Thaniyar Anjalum'. The film will be produced by Gautham Menon and directed by newbie Prem Sai.
The film will be Richa's first release in Tamil after back to back hits 'Mayakkam Enna' and 'Osthi'. Santhanam and VTV Ganesh are said to be a part of this project as well. This will be VTV Ganesh's first on screen appearance sans Simbu.
Titled 'Courier Boy Kalyan' in Telugu the film is said to roll in Telugu with Nithin and Richa in the lead roles. Music is by playback singer turned music composer Karthik, cinematography is by Gautham and art by Rajeevan.
Both the Tamil - Telugu versions are said to go on floors come June 14.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish