Richard Gasquet of France to miss Davis Cup with injury
Richard Gasquet of France has been replaced by Gilles Simon for singles on Friday against Argentina in the Davis Cup quarter-finals.
Buenos Aires: Richard Gasquet of France has been replaced by Gilles Simon for singles on Friday against Argentina in the Davis Cup quarter-finals. France captain Arnaud Clement withdrew Gasquet, citing an unspecified injury, at the draw on Thursday.
In Friday's opening singles, Carlos Berlocq will face Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France. Juan Monaco will play Simon in the second singles match on the outdoor clay at Parque Roca on the outskirts of the capital city.
David Nalbandian and Horacio Zeballos will play Julian Benneteau and Michael Llodra in doubles on Saturday. Reverse singles are set for Sunday.
Argentina, which will be without top player Juan Martin del Potro, has lost all five previous matches against France.
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Tata Sons Disbands Group Executive Council Set up by Cyrus Mistry
- Cyrus Mistry Removed as Chairman, Ratan Tata Takes Interim Charge
- Watch: From Friend-turned-foes to Friends Again, The Saga of Mulayam and Amar Singh
- News360: Will Focus on Poll Campaign, Akhilesh Yadav Tells CNN-News18
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Akhilesh Yadav Downplays Samajwadi Party Feud, To Focus on Polls