Richard Gere in Dharamsala to support Tibet's cause
Hollywood actor and Buddhist Richard Gere is visiting Mc Leodganj.
New Delhi: Hollywood actor and Buddhist Richard Gere is visiting McLeodganj near Dharamsala to show his support for Tibet.
Gere also attended the international conference organised by the Mind and Life Institute, which was addressed by the Dalai Lama.
People associated with the conference said it deliberated on issues like correlation between Buddhism and science. Gere arrived here on Monday.
He is expected to leave on April 12.
Gere is expected to visit the national Capital in November 2010, where the conference will be held.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Beat Dabang Mumbai 4-1 to Lift Title
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion