DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Richard Gere in Dharamsala to support Tibet's cause
Hollywood actor and Buddhist Richard Gere is visiting Mc Leodganj.
New Delhi: Hollywood actor and Buddhist Richard Gere is visiting McLeodganj near Dharamsala to show his support for Tibet.
Gere also attended the international conference organised by the Mind and Life Institute, which was addressed by the Dalai Lama.
People associated with the conference said it deliberated on issues like correlation between Buddhism and science. Gere arrived here on Monday.
He is expected to leave on April 12.
Gere is expected to visit the national Capital in November 2010, where the conference will be held.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO