DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ricky Gervais saves man from suicide
A Ricky Gervais fan gave up a suicide bid after watching the funnyman's TV show 'The Office'.
London: A Ricky Gervais fan gave up a suicide bid after watching the funnyman's TV show 'The Office'. Jody Parrish had written a note and was moments away from taking his own life last week when he accidentally stepped on a remote control and began playing a DVD of the sitcom, reported Sun online.
The 32-year-old, who recently split from his partner of six years, reveals he spent hours giggling at Gervais' hapless David Brent character and decided not to go through with his drastic plan.
"David Brent saved my life. I'd not seen it in years but I don't think I've ever laughed so much. I realised I had lots to live for. I am determined to get help," Parrish said.
When Gervais was informed about the incident he said, "I'm so pleased for him."
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017