Rihanna denies dating Chris Brown
Rihanna is on good terms with Chris Brown but the singer is not dating him.
London: R&B star Rihanna has been indicating about her improved relationship with former boyfriend Chris Brown but she has clarified that she is not dating the rapper. During an interview when the 'Diamonds' singer was asked if she was dating Brown, she replied, "No. Not together."
But at the same time the 24-year-old said she is on good terms with Brown, reported Daily Mail.
"Basically it's the way I look at everything regarding my personal life. Even though you have to witness it, it still is mine. This is mine at this point, and when it gets to my music, I'll give and I'll give, and I just feel like I need to keep a little bit for me that I get to decide. If I had it my way, it would be really nobody's business," said Rihanna.
The ex-couple have had a turbulent past after Brown physically abused the pop star in 2009.
Last month Brown revealed he had split from his girlfriend of one year Karrueche Tran to focus on his friendship with Rihanna.
The couple were previously said to be preparing to go public with their reconciliation once her new album is released later this month.
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor Bring 'Bollywood Dance Raita' to New York
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18