DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rihanna's 'S&M' banned in 11 countries
Rihanna's latest S&M video depicts her dressed in latex and whipping a man.
London: Rihanna's racy new video 'S&M' has reportedly been banned by 11 countries and faces an age restriction on YouTube.
The video, which depicts the 22-year-old popstar dressed in latex and whipping a man, has already been axed from the BBC's daytime radio playlist in the UK, reported Mirror online. "We are waiting for an edited version before deciding whether it will be played in the daytime," said a BBC spokesperson.
The song's suggestive lyrics and the accompanying video has led to it being flagged as inappropriate for users under the age of 18 by YouTube. YouTube users are split on the video, with some claiming that it is close to being pornography, while others say that Rihanna has grown up and this video reflects her healthy attitude to sex.
Rihanna has taken to her Twitter account to respond, pointing fans towards her official website to watch an unedited version of the video.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?