RIL says D6 output normal after tsunami warning
The Reliance Industries operated KG D6 block off India's east coast.
New Delhi: Ouput is normal at India's largest gas producer, the Reliance Industries operated KG D6 block off India's east coast, and the company is monitoring the situation closely post tsunami warning, it said in statement on Wednesday.
"Following an earthquake in Indonesia and alert for Tsunami issued in the region all emergency measures have been activated at Gadimoga and Kakinada port," it added.
A powerful earthquake and strong aftershocks struck off Indonesia on Wednesday, sending people as far away as southern India scurrying from buildings and raising fears of repeat of a disastrous tsunami that hit in 2004.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Booking Commences For Rs 11,000 Through Nexa
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: Could be Waterproof with 8 GB RAM and 256GB Storage
- #UnitedByHalf | News18 Talks to People About Gender Equality
- Get-Fit Tips: Workout Dos And Don'ts By Celebrity Trainer Yogesh Bhateja
- David Warner Warns Bollywood After Watching Daughter Ivy Dance