DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RIL says D6 output normal after tsunami warning
The Reliance Industries operated KG D6 block off India's east coast.
New Delhi: Ouput is normal at India's largest gas producer, the Reliance Industries operated KG D6 block off India's east coast, and the company is monitoring the situation closely post tsunami warning, it said in statement on Wednesday.
"Following an earthquake in Indonesia and alert for Tsunami issued in the region all emergency measures have been activated at Gadimoga and Kakinada port," it added.
A powerful earthquake and strong aftershocks struck off Indonesia on Wednesday, sending people as far away as southern India scurrying from buildings and raising fears of repeat of a disastrous tsunami that hit in 2004.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong