RIL says D6 output normal after tsunami warning
The Reliance Industries operated KG D6 block off India's east coast.
New Delhi: Ouput is normal at India's largest gas producer, the Reliance Industries operated KG D6 block off India's east coast, and the company is monitoring the situation closely post tsunami warning, it said in statement on Wednesday.
"Following an earthquake in Indonesia and alert for Tsunami issued in the region all emergency measures have been activated at Gadimoga and Kakinada port," it added.
A powerful earthquake and strong aftershocks struck off Indonesia on Wednesday, sending people as far away as southern India scurrying from buildings and raising fears of repeat of a disastrous tsunami that hit in 2004.
- Donald Trump Digs in Heels, Says Will Accept Election Results if He Wins
- As It Happened: India Vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI
- The Final Clinton-Trump Debate: Four Key Moments
- Dangal Trailer: Aamir Khan's Film Is All Set to Challenge Gender Stereotypes
- MNS Defiant Despite Rajnath's Assurance to Bollywood: Time to Arrest Raj Thackeray?
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 3: Whose Side is Swami Om on? Sevaks or Maliks?
- Film Industry Divided? No Way, Says Salim Khan
- Karan Johar Will Never do Anything That Isn't Patriotic: Farah Khan