Rima Kallingal says, no question of marriage now
Rima Kallingal of 'Yuvan Yuvathi' fame has denied entering wedlock in the near future.
Mollywood girl Rima Kallingal, who was seen playing the leading lady of Bharath starrer 'Yuvan Yuvathi', has denied entering wedlock in the near future. "There is no question of marriage now. But the moment when I find my Mr Perfect, there will be no stopping for me from joining hands with him," she says.
Rima is busy doing films in Mollywood and she's part of two back to back movies with Mammootty. "It has been a nice experience to work with him," she says.
The actress is there in 'Kammath And Kammath', which has Dhanush in a cameo.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right