'Rishi Kapoor is an inspiration': Hrithik
The actor is working with the veteran star in the remake of 'Agneepath'
Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan who gets into the shoes of the iconic character Vijay Dinanath Chauhan in the remake of Agneepath is working with Rishi Kapoor for the first time. Calling him a source of inspiration, Roshan praises the veteran actor's energy and fitness at this age.
Besides the emotional scenes, the two actors have also done some action scenes together in the film directed by Karan Johar.
"Chintu uncle (Rishi Kapoor) has always been a source of inspiration for me, not just me but I think every Indian actor has somewhere tried to emulate the vortex of energy that is Rishi Kapoor. And he continues to inspire," Roshan Jr said in a statement.
"I was amazed at his level of strength and fitness while shooting the action sequence. He took some bad falls, was bruised and scarred but just kept going!"
The iconic character was played by megastar Amitabh Bachchan in the original version of the film, directed by Mukul Anand.
The film couldn't make it at the box-office but it brought Bachchan his first National Award.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner