DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rishi Kapoor to be seen in 5 films in next 7 months
Meanwhile, the actor's look in Nikhil Advani's 'D-Day' has created quite a stir among the audiences.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor seems to be as busy as his son Ranbir. He is excited about the total of seven releases he has this year, and that he plays different characters in each one of them.
"(I am) looking forward to lot of films this year. I have seven releases - one just released, 'Chashme Buddoor' and then 'Aurangzeb'. And then (I have) five more films - 'D-Day', two more films to be directed under Yash Raj Films banner, and 'Kaanchi' and 'Besharam'. These are very interesting roles and films," Rishi told IANS.
"I'm very passionate about my work and for me, work is great enjoyment. It's a great learning curve and good journey as an actor. All my characters are different from each other," he added.
Meanwhile, the actor's look in Nikhil Advani's 'D-Day' has created quite a stir. The 60-year-old says a lot of work went behind it.
"We have worked on the character and a lot on the look. I have received so many messages congratulating me. The look has created quite a stir, and I am looking forward to that film," he said.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh