Rishi Kapoor's transformation amazing: Vaswani
Kapoor transformed from a sweet lover boy in 'Bobby' to the ugliest pimp in 'Agneepath' remake.
Mumbai: Actor-tuned-producer Vivek Vaswani is going ga ga over Rishi Kapoor's transformation from a sweet lover boy in 'Bobby' to the ugliest pimp in 'Agneepath' remake.
"Rishi Kapoor is the sweetest lover of Bollywood in 'Bobby', the ugliest pimp in 'Agneepath'! Amazing transformations of these two stars," Vaswani posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Karan Johar's remake of his father's 1990 film 'Agneepat', which stars Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Sanjay Dutta and Rishi Kapoor in the lead roles, has garnered positive response at the ticket window.
Rishi, 58, is one of the villians in the movie and wears kohl (kajal) in his eyes, a karakul cap and kurta-pajama to fit into the Muslim character he plays.
Vaswani, who worked with Rishi Kapoor in 'Aa Ab Laut Chalen', wrote: "A legend in his lifetime, son of a legend (Raj Kapoor), grandson of a legend (Prithviraj Kapoor) and father of a man (Ranbir Kapoor) who will be legend! Rishi Kapoor. And 'Aa Ab Laut Chalen' will always be a highlight of my career. Directed by Rishi Kapoor, 60 days in Manhattan, and friends made for life."
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion