DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rishi Kapoor's transformation amazing: Vaswani
Kapoor transformed from a sweet lover boy in 'Bobby' to the ugliest pimp in 'Agneepath' remake.
Mumbai: Actor-tuned-producer Vivek Vaswani is going ga ga over Rishi Kapoor's transformation from a sweet lover boy in 'Bobby' to the ugliest pimp in 'Agneepath' remake.
"Rishi Kapoor is the sweetest lover of Bollywood in 'Bobby', the ugliest pimp in 'Agneepath'! Amazing transformations of these two stars," Vaswani posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
Karan Johar's remake of his father's 1990 film 'Agneepat', which stars Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra, Sanjay Dutta and Rishi Kapoor in the lead roles, has garnered positive response at the ticket window.
Rishi, 58, is one of the villians in the movie and wears kohl (kajal) in his eyes, a karakul cap and kurta-pajama to fit into the Muslim character he plays.
Vaswani, who worked with Rishi Kapoor in 'Aa Ab Laut Chalen', wrote: "A legend in his lifetime, son of a legend (Raj Kapoor), grandson of a legend (Prithviraj Kapoor) and father of a man (Ranbir Kapoor) who will be legend! Rishi Kapoor. And 'Aa Ab Laut Chalen' will always be a highlight of my career. Directed by Rishi Kapoor, 60 days in Manhattan, and friends made for life."
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Roger Moore Had Prouder Achievements Than Playing James Bond
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO