DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rishi-Neetu not playing Ranbir's parents in 'Besharam'
'Besharam' will be Abhinav Kashyap's second film, after making his directorial debut with 'Dabangg'.
Mumbai: Ranbir Kapoor would be seen acting alongside father Rishi and mother Neetu in the upcoming film 'Besharam', but the yesteryear Bollywood stars will not play onscreen parents to their real son. Ranbir would be sharing screen-space with his parents for the first time in his career. "It is going to be family time. They are not playing my parents, but they are playing very interesting characters," he said.
'Besharam' will be Abhinav Kashyap's second film, after making his directorial debut with 'Dabangg'. The film, featuring newbie Pallavi Sharda opposite Ranbir, is likely to release in October this year. Meanwhile, Ranbir said he is not that disappointed by 'Barfi!'s failure at Oscars.
"We are happy that the film did well and the audience liked it. The film was a pleasant surprise. We are happy it was India's official entry but the reports of plagiarism disappointed me. Dada (Anurag Basu) had made the film with love and hardwork," he said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar