Rishi-Neetu not playing Ranbir's parents in 'Besharam'
'Besharam' will be Abhinav Kashyap's second film, after making his directorial debut with 'Dabangg'.
Mumbai: Ranbir Kapoor would be seen acting alongside father Rishi and mother Neetu in the upcoming film 'Besharam', but the yesteryear Bollywood stars will not play onscreen parents to their real son. Ranbir would be sharing screen-space with his parents for the first time in his career. "It is going to be family time. They are not playing my parents, but they are playing very interesting characters," he said.
'Besharam' will be Abhinav Kashyap's second film, after making his directorial debut with 'Dabangg'. The film, featuring newbie Pallavi Sharda opposite Ranbir, is likely to release in October this year. Meanwhile, Ranbir said he is not that disappointed by 'Barfi!'s failure at Oscars.
"We are happy that the film did well and the audience liked it. The film was a pleasant surprise. We are happy it was India's official entry but the reports of plagiarism disappointed me. Dada (Anurag Basu) had made the film with love and hardwork," he said.
- Digvijay Favours Dialogue With Pakistan, Insists Artists to Work in Cross Border Films
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh
- 2nd Test: West Indies Crumble After Misbah-ul-Haq's Near Miss
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp