Rituparno Ghosh: Tweets that give an insight into his creative world
Rituparno Ghosh shot to fame by his direction of a children's film 'Hirer Angti' in 1994.
New Delhi: Awards and acclaim came naturally to Rituparno Ghosh, a man who never compromised on his style and uniqueness.
Rituparno Ghosh's cinema was a resultant of his observations which were very distinct and carried different sensibilities.
Ghosh shot to fame by his direction of a children's film 'Hirer Angti' in 1994. His film 'Unishe April' won national award winner in 1995.
His other widely acclaimed films include 'Dahan', 'Asukh', 'Chokher Bali', 'Raincoat', 'Bariwali', 'Antarmahal' and 'Noukadubi'.
We have compiled some tweets by Rituparno Ghosh that give an insight into his creative world.
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: A Brief Profile of the 4 Ministers Sacked by Akhilesh
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Ecosystem, a National Priority: PM Modi
- Mulayam Vs Akhilesh: Old Values Vs New Thinking
- Samajwadi Party: From Clear Majority in 2012 to Total Chaos Now
- Akhilesh Yadav Rebuffs Formation Of New Party, Says Will Remain With SP
- Akhilesh-Shivpal Supporters Clash Ahead of Crucial SP Meet