DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
RK Anand to challenge order on Nira Radia book
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday had stayed the release and circulation of a book authored by the advocate.
New Delhi: Lawyer RK Anand will move the Delhi High Court seeking vacation of the stay on release and circulation of his book 'Close encounters with Nira Radia'.
"Next week, we will file an application (before the high court) for vacation of stay," he told reporters. The book was released on May 7.
The Press has done reviews and the book was available in the market. "No orders for recalling the book are passed," Anand said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar