RK Anand to challenge order on Nira Radia book
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday had stayed the release and circulation of a book authored by the advocate.
New Delhi: Lawyer RK Anand will move the Delhi High Court seeking vacation of the stay on release and circulation of his book 'Close encounters with Nira Radia'.
"Next week, we will file an application (before the high court) for vacation of stay," he told reporters. The book was released on May 7.
The Press has done reviews and the book was available in the market. "No orders for recalling the book are passed," Anand said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Shooting World Cup: Jitu Rai Wins 10m Air Pistol Bronze