RK Anand to challenge order on Nira Radia book
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday had stayed the release and circulation of a book authored by the advocate.
New Delhi: Lawyer RK Anand will move the Delhi High Court seeking vacation of the stay on release and circulation of his book 'Close encounters with Nira Radia'.
"Next week, we will file an application (before the high court) for vacation of stay," he told reporters. The book was released on May 7.
The Press has done reviews and the book was available in the market. "No orders for recalling the book are passed," Anand said.
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 3 in Abu Dhabi
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about the 2-day BRICS Summit
- Deserve Another Shot at International Cricket, Says Saeed Ajmal
- Whenever We Planned To Play India, Something Happens: PCB
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor