RK Anand to challenge order on Nira Radia book
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday had stayed the release and circulation of a book authored by the advocate.
New Delhi: Lawyer RK Anand will move the Delhi High Court seeking vacation of the stay on release and circulation of his book 'Close encounters with Nira Radia'.
"Next week, we will file an application (before the high court) for vacation of stay," he told reporters. The book was released on May 7.
The Press has done reviews and the book was available in the market. "No orders for recalling the book are passed," Anand said.
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- India Jumps 16 Places in Global Competitiveness Index
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Supreme Court Notice to Lalu's Son, Shahabuddin in Journalist Murder Case