DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Robert De Niro gorged on Kashmiri food in Mumbai
Hollywood star Robert De Niro visited Indian actor Anupam Kher's acting school during his visit.
Mumbai: Hollywood star Robert De Niro, who visited Indian actor Anupam Kher's acting school here during his visit, even gorged on some tradition Kashmiri dishes, prepared by Kher's mother.
"My mother and aunt prepared a traditional Kashmiri meal for Robert. He seemed to enjoy it without reservations," said Anupam.
De Niro and Kher worked together in Hollywood film 'Silver Linings Playbook'. The international star, who was in the country for the THiNK fest in Goa. He made an impromptu unscheduled visit to Mumbai Sunday purely on Anupam's request.
"When he informed me of his scheduled visit to India, I requested him to come to Mumbai for at least some hours. I wanted him to visit my acting school. He happily obliged. He was at my school from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m. It was a pleasure to host him in Mumbai," Anupam said.
While the young guns of Bollywood like Ranbir Kapoor and Sikandar Kher trooped into Anupam's school to meet the 'Raging Bull' star, De Niro also addressed the students and teachers of Anupam's school.
"I hadn't informed them about who was coming to visit. When they saw the god Of acting walk in, a couple of teachers almost fainted," he said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet