Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart to spend New Year's eve together?
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart wants to spend New Year's eve with on-off boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
Los Angeles: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart wants to spend New Year's eve with on-off boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
After the 23-year-old actress' plan to celebrate Christmas with Pattinson in London fell through, she is eager to spend New Year's eve with him in one of their former favorite spots, reported Hollywood Life.
"Kristen has decided that she won't spend Christmas with Rob in London because she knows he will be with his family and she doesn't feel welcome by them, even though Rob invited her," a source said.
"If she goes to visit Rob in England, it will be after Christmas. She really wants to go to the Isle of Wight with Rob, and it's a possibility they may celebrate the new year there, like they have in the past. This is how she wants to bring in the New Year in a pub, drinking beers, laughing, listening to music with Rob," the source added.
- Akhilesh Yadav Sacks Shivpal From Ministry, Mulayam Camp Expels Ram Gopal
- No Mercy: Stage Set For Big Showdown Between Mulayam and Akhilesh Camps
- Samajwadi Party Family Feud: Timeline of Happenings in Uttar Pradesh Pari-war
- CM's Prerogative, Says Congress on Sacking of 4 UP Ministers
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi