DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart to spend New Year's eve together?
'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart wants to spend New Year's eve with on-off boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
Los Angeles: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart wants to spend New Year's eve with on-off boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
After the 23-year-old actress' plan to celebrate Christmas with Pattinson in London fell through, she is eager to spend New Year's eve with him in one of their former favorite spots, reported Hollywood Life.
"Kristen has decided that she won't spend Christmas with Rob in London because she knows he will be with his family and she doesn't feel welcome by them, even though Rob invited her," a source said.
"If she goes to visit Rob in England, it will be after Christmas. She really wants to go to the Isle of Wight with Rob, and it's a possibility they may celebrate the new year there, like they have in the past. This is how she wants to bring in the New Year in a pub, drinking beers, laughing, listening to music with Rob," the source added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere