Robert Pattinson not taking Kristen Stewart's call?
Kristen Stewart kept calling boyfriend Robert Pattinson on Valentine's day, but the actor didn't respond.
London: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart reportedly kept calling boyfriend Robert Pattinson on Valentine's day, but the actor didn't respond. The 22-year-old actress, who did not exchange cards with Pattinson, bombarded the 26-year-old actor with calls while he is in Australia filming for new movie 'The Rover', reported Sun.
"Stewart only got an engaged tone," a source said.
The 'Snow White and The Huntsman' star spent her Valentine's Day with her mother, Jules Stewart.
"Kristen spent the day with her mom, and her little brother Taylor Stewart," the source added.
Recommended For You
- KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched: All You Need to Know
- Would Choose Margarita With a Straw Over Any Big Budget Film: Sayani Gupta
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology