Robert Pattinson not taking Kristen Stewart's call?
Kristen Stewart kept calling boyfriend Robert Pattinson on Valentine's day, but the actor didn't respond.
London: 'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart reportedly kept calling boyfriend Robert Pattinson on Valentine's day, but the actor didn't respond. The 22-year-old actress, who did not exchange cards with Pattinson, bombarded the 26-year-old actor with calls while he is in Australia filming for new movie 'The Rover', reported Sun.
"Stewart only got an engaged tone," a source said.
The 'Snow White and The Huntsman' star spent her Valentine's Day with her mother, Jules Stewart.
"Kristen spent the day with her mom, and her little brother Taylor Stewart," the source added.
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess