Robert Pattinson up for X-rated 'Twilight'?
Robert Pattinson won't mind reprising his role of Edward Cullen in a steamy parody.
Los Angeles: Actor Robert Pattinson, who is currently promoting the last film in the vampire romance series, 'Breaking Dawn Part 2', says he wouldn't mind reprising his role of Edward Cullen in a steamy parody. "I have thought about getting into porn a lot. We could do dirty versions of the 'Twilight' films. I particularly like 'Banging Dawn'," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Pattinson as saying.
However, his girlfriend Kristen Stewart isn't likely to be as keen on starring, as she found even having to make a "sexy face" for her scenes in the last film embarrassing.
"It's not nice to see your own reflection while your making 'sexy' faces. It's absolutely absurd, I want to shoot myself," said Stewart.
Recommended For You
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.