Robert Pattinson up for X-rated 'Twilight'?
Robert Pattinson won't mind reprising his role of Edward Cullen in a steamy parody.
Los Angeles: Actor Robert Pattinson, who is currently promoting the last film in the vampire romance series, 'Breaking Dawn Part 2', says he wouldn't mind reprising his role of Edward Cullen in a steamy parody. "I have thought about getting into porn a lot. We could do dirty versions of the 'Twilight' films. I particularly like 'Banging Dawn'," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Pattinson as saying.
However, his girlfriend Kristen Stewart isn't likely to be as keen on starring, as she found even having to make a "sexy face" for her scenes in the last film embarrassing.
"It's not nice to see your own reflection while your making 'sexy' faces. It's absolutely absurd, I want to shoot myself," said Stewart.
- Focus on Business, Market Leadership: Tata to Top Executives
- Cyrus Mistry Says 'No Basis' to Speculation on Litigation, Tata Hints New Leadership Soon
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor