Robert Pattinson wants emotional connect first
Pattinson will be looking for a different type of girl after he moves on from his past relationship with Stewart.
Los Angeles: After Kristen Stewart, actor Robert Pattinson is in no rush to get into a relationship and would like to have an emotional connection first.
The 27-year-old actor and Stewart were together for more than four years before the relationship ended. The actor has reportedly told his friends that he has no desire to make the most of his new bachelor status and wants to stay single for a long time, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
A source said: "As for other girls, he isn't sleeping with anyone yet, because he likes to have an emotional connection first."
The 'Twilight Saga' star will be looking for a different type of girl after he moves on from his past relationship with Stewart.
"His type now is definitely blonde, it looks like he's moving as far away from K-Stew as possible," the source added.
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution
- Time to Stop All India-Pak Relations, Business, Sports, Cinema?
- Hindu Group Demands Cancellation of Concerts by Atif Aslam, Shafqat Amanat Ali
- Mirzya New Trailer is All About Love, Passion and Music
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- Force 2 Trailer: John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha Take on the World to Save India
- Replace Mahira, Fawad In Raees and Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Demands MNS