DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Robert Pattinson wants emotional connect first
Pattinson will be looking for a different type of girl after he moves on from his past relationship with Stewart.
Los Angeles: After Kristen Stewart, actor Robert Pattinson is in no rush to get into a relationship and would like to have an emotional connection first.
The 27-year-old actor and Stewart were together for more than four years before the relationship ended. The actor has reportedly told his friends that he has no desire to make the most of his new bachelor status and wants to stay single for a long time, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
A source said: "As for other girls, he isn't sleeping with anyone yet, because he likes to have an emotional connection first."
The 'Twilight Saga' star will be looking for a different type of girl after he moves on from his past relationship with Stewart.
"His type now is definitely blonde, it looks like he's moving as far away from K-Stew as possible," the source added.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017