Rohan Bopanna-Rajeev Ram out of Indian Wells Masters
The Indo-American pair put up a spirited fight before losing 4-6 6-7 (4) against Lukas Kubot of Poland and Janko Tipsarevic.
Indian Wells: Rohan Bopanna and Rajeev Ram's campaign at the ATP Indian Wells Masters ended in the first round itself after a straight sets defeat against Lukas Kubot of Poland and Janko Tipsarevic of Serbia.
The Indo-American pair put up a spirited fight before losing 4-6 6-7 (4) in the opening round of the USD 5,030,408 hard court event.
India's Mahesh Bhupathi and his Canadian partner Daniel Nestor, seeded third, have been pitted against Feliciano Lopez of Spain and Milos Raonic of Canada for their first round clash.
Leander Paes and his Austrian partner Jurgen Melzer, seeded seventh, face Benoit Paire of Frace and Swiss Stanislas Wawrinka in their tournament-opener.
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter