DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Rohan Bopanna-Rajeev Ram out of Indian Wells Masters
The Indo-American pair put up a spirited fight before losing 4-6 6-7 (4) against Lukas Kubot of Poland and Janko Tipsarevic.
Indian Wells: Rohan Bopanna and Rajeev Ram's campaign at the ATP Indian Wells Masters ended in the first round itself after a straight sets defeat against Lukas Kubot of Poland and Janko Tipsarevic of Serbia.
The Indo-American pair put up a spirited fight before losing 4-6 6-7 (4) in the opening round of the USD 5,030,408 hard court event.
India's Mahesh Bhupathi and his Canadian partner Daniel Nestor, seeded third, have been pitted against Feliciano Lopez of Spain and Milos Raonic of Canada for their first round clash.
Leander Paes and his Austrian partner Jurgen Melzer, seeded seventh, face Benoit Paire of Frace and Swiss Stanislas Wawrinka in their tournament-opener.
Recommended For You
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Morris Sends Back Buttler
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes